Transcend lightweight low energy tiny homes -Electrical hookup.

How do I hook up the electric?

When you set up your property for the tiny home, you will need electric. This tiny home is very efficient, but it still needs juice. We install a system that is just like a home following our mission. The service we put in is overkill, but this low energy home only sips a little from it. The best thing is, you won't have to use any electric use management techniques that you would normally have to do in an RV choosing which appliances you want to use at the same time.

We install a standard 50 amp hookup.  Places that you end up, even on the spur of the moment will generally have this connection.  

If you are setting up your own land, big box stores like Home Depot and Lowes carry these electrical supplies in stock. You should always be sure to have a qualified electrician install your service.

This is the type of power cord that comes with the tiny home.

Transcend -50 amp power cord.

This is the type of box that you would typically see to hook up to. You will need an electrician to set up one of these for you on your property. Any electrician will be qualified to set one of these up.

Transcend Tiny Homes -Leaf