Kenmore Washer & Dryer Warranty
With proof of sale, call this number to obtain the warranty coverage stated below: 1-844-553-6667. In Canada call 1-800-469-4663.
KENMORE LIMITED WARRANTY
FOR ONE YEAR from the date of sale this appliance is warranted against defects in material or workmanship when it is correctly installed, operated and maintained according to all supplied instructions.
WITH PROOF OF SALE, a defective appliance will receive free repair or replacement at option of seller.
This warranty applies for only 90 DAYS from the sale date in the United States, and is void in Canada, if this appliance is ever used for other than private household purposes.
This warranty covers ONLY defects in material and workmanship, and will NOT pay for the exclusions to repair service listed as follows:
This warranty covers ONLY product defects in material and workmanship, and will NOT pay for:
• A service technician to clean or maintain the product.
• A service technician to instruct the user in correct appliance installation, operation or maintenance.
• Expendable items that can wear out from normal use within the warranty time period, including but not limited to filters, belts, bags or screw-in base light bulbs.
• Cracks in a ceramic glass cooktop that are not a result of thermal shock.
• Stains and scratches on a ceramic glass cooktop resulting from accident or improper operation or maintenance, nor for discoloration of any cooktop surface resulting from normal use.
• Service calls to correct appliance installation not performed by Sears authorized service agents, or to repair problems with house fuses, circuit breakers, house wiring, and plumbing or gas supply systems resulting from such installation.
• Damage to or failure of this appliance resulting from installation not performed by Sears authorized service agents, including installation that was not in accord with electrical, gas or plumbing codes.
• Damage to or failure of this appliance, including discoloration or surface rust, if it is not correctly operated and maintained according to all supplied instructions.
• Damage to or failure of this appliance, including discoloration or surface rust, resulting from accident, alteration, abuse, misuse or use for other than its intended purpose.
• Damage to or failure of this appliance, including discoloration or surface rust, caused by the use of detergents, cleaners, chemicals or utensils other than those recommended in all instructions supplied with the product.
• Damage to or failure of this appliance resulting from natural or other catastrophe, such as flood, fire or storm.
• Damage to or failure of parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to this appliance.
• Service to an appliance if the model and serial plate is missing, altered or cannot easily be determined to have the appropriate certification logo.