IKEA kitchen faucet - Transcend Tiny Homes
- 10-year Limited Warranty. Read about the terms in the Limited Warranty brochure.
- You save water and energy, because the faucet has a mechanism that reduces water flow while maintaining pressure.
- The faucet insert has hard, durable ceramic discs that can handle the high friction that occurs when you change the temperature of the water.
- The high spout makes it easier to wash dishes, including large pots.
- Chrome-plated brass is a hard and durable surface that is easy to clean.
Wipe clean with a soft cloth dampened with water and a mild dish detergent or soap, if necessary.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Never use scouring powder, steel wool or a detergent that is calcium-dissolving, sour or contains alcohol or an abrasive.
Good to know
Tested and certified to the requirements of California Lead Plumbing Law, CSA/IAPMO and NSF/ANSI 61.
Max. temperature hot water system 176°F.
The kitchen faucet can be used in high-pressure systems. Tested to manage a pressure of max. 16 bar (1600 kPa). Recommended working pressure: 1.0 - 5.0 bar (100 kPa - 500 kPa).
Swivel spout is present to 360° but can be changed to 90° or 120°.